Please welcome the very naughty Kaenar Langford to the blog today who has some fun goals.
I know it’s a few weeks past New Year’s and resolution time, but I don’t think it’s ever too late to decide to do better. With this in mind, I’ve set 10 goals for myself for the year and I’ve also provided myself with some incentive to follow through.
1. I’ll spend more time doing the vacuuming and if that doesn’t work out, I’ll hire someone to do it for me.
2. I’m going to spend more time cleaning the bathroom. Again, a local cleaning service could be hired to make sure I’m keeping this resolution.
3. I’m going to spend more time in the kitchen. And some of it might even be spent cooking.
4. I’m going to offer to help my neighbour look for the soap next time he loses it.
5. I’m going to make that pesky mirrored wall in the bedroom shine. There always seem to be fingerprints on it. Or maybe the prints are not from fingers.
6. I’m going to hire a local handyman to get some jobs done around the house.
7. I’m going to take more time for myself, do things I like, such as going to the beach.
8. I’m going to help my neighbour’s son build a snowman. He’s not so sure about my design.
9. I’m going to learn to play pool.
10. I’m going to become more physically active and take up whatever sport this is.
See, that’s not so difficult, is it? Just set some realistic goals, ask the right people for help, and you’re good to go.
Check out Kaenar Langford at www.kaenar.com
My latest book from Total-e-Bound is available now
Check out Indulge Me in the male/male anthology, Naughty Nooners
My latest book from Ellora’s Cave, Absolute Trust,
is a futuristic m/m/f ménage.
Look for it in print soon
A double volume along with Jude’s Choice,
the first book in the Prime Prey series